Gavit High School Alumni and Patrons,
Thank you all for your response to Alumni Night. The following down below is the Itinerary for the evening.
- Plan on arriving early because as you all know parking at Gavit is at a premium.
- Alumni can begin purchasing tickets at 5:15 p.m.
- Once you enter the field please find the alumni area that will be set up along the track in the north end zone. You will be greeted and provided with a name tag. Please write your name and class on the tag. This area will contain picnic tables for seating and alumni are invited to bring their own lawn chairs. Lawn chairs are restricted to the alumni area only.
- At 5:45 p.m. alumni will begin to gather on the visitor sidelines. Only alumni or a representative of an alumni may join for this portion. The decades will be marked with signs so please gather in the area corresponding to your decade of graduation.
- Once assembled there will be a few short announcements and a presentation.
- Once completed alumni will proceed across the football field as the announcer reads the list of graduating classes being represented. Unfortunately, the response was too high for us to list everyone individually.
- Once completed alumni are invited to rejoin their family in the stands or back in the alumni area for the game.
- Immediately after the completion of the alumni recognition, the Gavit HS Fall Athletes/Senior Class of 2021 will be acknowledged along with their parents.
We hope everyone can stay for halftime. The final Gavit HS Homecoming Court will be introduced.
ADULTS – $6.00
STUDENTS – $3.00
Reminder – A mask and social distancing is an expectation in the School City of Hammond (SCH)
We look forward to seeing all of you at Gladiator Stadium on Friday Night.
Gavit Athletic Department and The Gavit Booster Club